Monday, May 12, 2008

Naples and Marco Island

Last week I took a "business" trip down to the Naples, FL area. Because I am so steadfast in my commitment to FBC Boston, I make it my personal goal, regardless of the sacrifice necessary, to check out other clubs whenever possible and report back.



This is definitely one of the best perks of membership - being able to boat out of any other club in the country. The dockmaster at the Naples club was great - he went over the local chart and showed me exactly where the good fishing grounds were, where to hang out and see some great scenery, where to eat, and of course, where to see some dolphins! I grabbed a slip at this tiki bar and had lunch overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.

On the way back, 4 dolphins come and swim with the boat as I was moving along at clutched-in-speed. Check out the video!







More fun in the sun from Boston to come soon - stay tuned!

Capt. Tom

No comments: